Dutch City To Dismantle Historic Bridge To Accommodate Jeff Bezos’ New Yacht
Currently docked in Victoria, the capital and largest city of the Republic of Seychelles, is the 70-metre conversion superyacht Redemption. Previously named Felix, she was originally built by German shipbuilder Neue Jadewerft in 1969 but was converted in 2007 into a luxury superyacht by the Taiwanese shipping company Jade Yachts, under the supervision of Van Lent at MB92 in Spain. Redemption’s naval architecture was designed by Dutch studio Vripack, and her conversion exterior lines were penned by Reymond Langton while Zuretti Interior Design was responsible for her interior. Onboard, the 1,622 GT superyacht can accommodate as many as 14 guests in seven staterooms. Performance-wise, Redemption can reach a maximum speed of 14 knots and reach a transatlantic range of 8,400 nautical miles while cruising at 12 knots. Currently docked in the port of Gibraltar is the 55-metre superyacht Galene.
- It was a mold-breaking commission for the Benetti shipyard more than 40 years ago, from a client keen to tout his wealth.
- There are over 400 nautical inspectors, so there is always someone available to attend to vessels.
- Many may wonder what the price of such an extravagant sailing yacht would be, not to mention the cost of ownership.
- This combination has resulted in some of the most iconic sailboats and powerboats in the world – supremely seaworthy yachts renowned for their sense of style, luxury, and comfort along with their creative use of space and new technologies.
- Renowned for a ‘beach house’ style, the studio’s most notable yachts include ECLIPSE and PELORUS, and it has no fewer than 10 collaborative projects with Burgess to date.
The 29th edition of the Dubai International Boat Show will return to the iconic Dubai Harbour from 1 to 5 March 2023. The boat show is one of the largest and most attended industry events in the Middle East and Asia, regions which are rapidly gaining status and importance in the global superyacht industry. The newest waves of trends, products, equipment and more will be lined up for guests to learn about and explore.A perfect mix of business and pleasure, guests at the Dubai International Boat Show can participate in various fun activities. An invitation-only art gallery exhibiting ocean-inspired artworks will be open, as well as a ‘Proudly UAE’ exhibition which celebrates all things UAE, such as local innovations and businesses. For those interested in diving, the show is co-located with Dive MENA, the only dedicated show for the UAE and GCC diving community.The Middle East Yachting Conference will serve once again as the curtain-raiser for this year’s Dubai International Boat Show.
“mount Everest Of The Seas” As A New Challenge For The Young And Innovative Yacht Building Company From Germany
Bezos is known to be an active philanthropist who donates to cancer research and museums around the world. Full production https://www.soccerswitzerlandshop.com/Andrey-Berezin-Summit-After-Summit/ tooling for this new yacht, to be known as the CF-520 is now under construction at FIBRE Mechanics in Lymington UK…
First: Iconic Performance Sailing
The one-design sailing yacht was initially designed for the Solitaire du Figaro, allowing some of the greatest skippers to compete at sea on equal terms, much to their pleasure. The OE90 EX fuses form and function together in a stylistic yet practical new design.